Monday, October 28, 2013

BEAUTY: BODY CARE ROUTINE DURING PREGNANCY


Pregnancy land has introduced all sorts of weird side effects and body changes. Can I get an Amen? Today I'm sharing my current most-loved body care products during pregnancy to help with growing tummies, dry skin, and stretch marks! :) Pregnant or not, it's important to have "love yourself" time and give yourself some care. Enjoy!



Products Mentioned:
* Peach & Ginger Body Wash - Aveeno
* Milk & Coconut Sugar Scrub - J.R. Watkins
* Almond & Coconut Shower Smoothie - LUSH
* Epsom Salt - Dr. Teal's
* Cocoa Butter Lotion - Palmer's
* Tummy Butter - Palmer's
* Body Butter - The Body Shop

Please feel free to share your favorite body care products below!! In the next few weeks I'll be sharing some of my favorite natural face-care products, so be on the lookout! Happy week!

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel here

No comments:

Post a Comment