Monday, April 29, 2013

WEEKLY WRAP-UP

This week was Jenny's and my first full week at working our regular schedule for Maiedae. It felt like the first week back at school or the first week at a new job, it was an extremely long week, but we were so productive and had a great time working together! We've really tried hard to put our schedule together in a way that offers a lot of variety, instead of doing the same routine each day. This weekend was also filled with busyness, especially on Saturday. A group of us got together to make lots and lots of beautiful decorations for the Maiedae Mixer! I'm SO excited to see everything come together so beautifully.

I'm really, really looking forward to next week. Jon and I are going on a mini vacation with some friends of ours to celebrate our 3 year wedding anniversaries. I'm so excited! I love little getaways. ;)

Snapshot(s) of the Week: 1// A peek at some of our amazing giveaway items for the Maiedae Mixer! Check out the post here. 2// Took photos in this beautiful dress, can't wait to share the outfit post this week! 3// A delicious lunch with Jenny at Alon's bakery in Atlanta. 4// Studding some jean shorts for the summer. Can't wait to pair these with a duster vest and my favorite Minnetonka's. ;)


5 Favorite Posts:
* 5 Character "Flaws" that Actually Make a Great Blogger by IFB
* Char-Bea by Ashley G by Design*Sponge
* Mixer Wrap-Up by Jenny Highsmith 
* The Secret Project by Moorea Seal 
* 30 Green Beauty Finds by Design*Sponge

Favorite Blog/Site of the Week:
Lost Type - Stumbled across this great font site the other week. This site is set up as a "pay what you want" resource. Find great fonts and pay within your budget!

Inspiring Me this Week:
This week I'm planning on taking a little shopping trip to buy some things for our back patio space. I'd really like to host some grill-outs and have a great place for Jenny and me to eat lunches during the work week. I'll plan to share an update post this week or next week!

3 Things About Yours Truly: 
* I like quick and easy DIY projects. If I can do it in under an hour, I'm in! ;)
* Love watching TLC reality shows while working.
* About 90% of the time I order a tall cinnomon dolce latte with soy at Starbucks. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment