Sunday, April 07, 2013

WEEKLY WRAP-UP

It's been such a relaxing weekend. Jon and I have had several friends stay with us throughout the last couple days, so it's been filled with movie watching, picnicking, walks, long talks, and sleeping in.

This week will be my last week working alone full-time for Maiedae. Jenny is coming on board full-time after this week and I cannot wait!! We are kicking off everything with a work retreat in Savannah, Georgia. It's bound to be filled with delicious meals, lots of brainstorming, and some great friend time. :)

Snapshot(s) of the Week: 1// Working on picking out a new pair of frames. I think I've finally narrowed it down! 2// These sandals are ridiculously cute. Thanks Target. 3// Working on personalizing our home with photos. So happy to have framed one of my favorites from our wedding day. 4// Delicious food from this weekend at the food truck park. Perfect weather and great friends!


5 Favorite Posts:
* Steps for Filling a New Space (a guest post by me) by Moorea Seal 
* Neon Boneyard by Lune Vintage
* Think Spring by Delightfully Tacky
* My Daily Face by Door Sixteen
* 3 Beauty Products You Can Make at Home by Mind Body Green

Inspiring Me this Week:
VSCO Film - I love these photo actions by VSCO. Makes me want to buy Lightroom and do a couple photo-shoots!

3 Things About Yours Truly: 
* I love Cheez-its. SO MUCH.
* When I was little, I was obsessed with Koko the Gorilla.
* I'd love to write a couple children's books in my lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment