Wednesday, April 10, 2013

FANCY SHMANCY: MARCH FAVORITES VIDEO


Better late than never! Today, my sister and I are sharing our favorites for the month of March, vlog style, over on my YouTube Channel. :) We've divided our favorites up into 4 categories; including make-up, beauty, fashion, and lifestyle. We had a lot of fun picking out our favorite items from last month and can't wait to share them with you!

I loved shooting this series with my sister! I always love any time I get to spend with her. Can you believe we are 6.5 years apart?! We've talked about continuing to do more favorites videos together throughout the months. I'm already keeping my eye out for great products during the month of April. ;)



MAKE-UP
* Color Icon Blushers - Wet n Wild
* Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Sin - Urban Decay
* Naked Basics Eyeshadow Palette - Urban Decay
* Rose Salve - C.O. Bigelow
* Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick by Kate Moss - Rimmel London 
* Poppy King for J. Crew Lipstick - J. Crew

BEAUTY
* 1 Minute Mask Hair Conditioner - Vidal Sassoon
* Coconut & Honey Sugar Scrub & Sponge - J.R. Watkins
* Knotty to Nice Conditioning Detangler - Not Your Mother's
* Nail Polish - UO
* Hydrating Moisturizer - Boots

FASHION
* Midi Gold Rings - UO
* Gold Earrings - Forever21
* Glitter Sandals - Target
* Solar System Muscle Tee - Forever21

LIFESTYLE
* Keys to the Kitchen - Amazon
* Hatchi - Portable Pixels App
* Snugg iPad Case - Amazon
* We Bought a Zoo - Amazon

We'd love to know what some of your favorite products in March were! Please feel free to share below! Also, be sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel here to view more. :) Happy Wednesday, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment