Tuesday, August 28, 2012

THREADS



1// Sunglasses - Warby Parker ---> I purchased these prescription sunglasses from Warby Parker quite a few months ago and I love them. I've never owned a pair of prescription sunglasses before and since I don't wear contacts, sunglasses helped with the brightness, but I was still blind as a bat. :) I like the classy look of these frames.

2// Mustard Necklace ---> I can't remember where I got this...I've had it since college and I haven't worn it since college. I thought a pop of color would be cute with this peach dress, mustard and peach are an interesting combo eh?

3// Peach Collared Dress - H&M ---> I was helping my mom shop for work clothes for her birthday and this little gem was all by itself on a rack in my size. I use to shy away from such light toned clothing, but I love that way it compliments my fair skin and contrasts with my red hair. It's got the perfect little skirt swing and will be great for layering in Fall.

4// Lace Knee Socks - Urban Outfitters ---> I'm an extremely cold natured person, so I usually like to have my arms and//or legs covered. These knee socks are light and super cute paired with dresses.

5// Oxford's - Urban Outfitters ---> A great pair of staple shoes for any wardrobe. They can be dressed up and down, and this camel color goes with so many different color combinations.

6// Glitz Ring - Forever21 ---> Love a little touch of sparkle.

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6
Looking forward to the cool breezes of fall. I'm ready to start layering again! Spending time with husband tonight. It's been a long week so far...time to relax and mentally prepare myself for two months of work travel starting next week!


15 comments:

  1. Anonymous28.8.12

    This color combination is perfect! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jennifer :D you look very chic and girly

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing! :)

    Val
    http://valentinaduracinsky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are truly the cutest!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair against that soft color with the pop of yellow = gorgeous!
    Catherine Denton

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous28.8.12

    that's a pretty dress.. i love it. :)

    Irene Wibowo

    ReplyDelete
  7. ah, i love i love i love it!!! your dress is super pretty.

    Win a $50 gift card to Cutieshey Clothing! Enter here. :)
    Want a pair of Lens Village Circle Lenses? Come and join my giveaway!


    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore this dress. I was heartbroken when we got it in only to discover this is not at all a colour I can pull off.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE THIS OUTFIT. I have definitely seen this dress and been tempted many times and love it on you—especially like you said: with your red hair.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your outfit. love your hair. you look incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely outfit sweet lady! XO

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this outfit & the photos! you look beautiful :)
    Oh, My

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the subdued coloring in this- it makes your hair pop so much more!

    ReplyDelete