Saturday, February 25, 2012

INTERVIEW WITH EAGER BEAVER


1. Tell us a little bit about yourself!
I’m Sara Kinninmont, a writer, dreamer, adventurer, and, most importantly, an Eager Beaver. I created my website as a means of not only combining my loves, but in hopes of inspiring myself and others to Live Like You Give a Damn!

2. What made you decide to start blogging?
I started keeping a list of fun to-do's back in 2007. It wasn't until December of 2010 that I decided to create Eager Beaver. Once I had the name and the tag line, there was no denying that it had to happen.

Incidentally, the original list now has over 5000 things on it!


3. What are your favorite things to blog about? Favorite post?
I love that my website is interactive and allows readers to dream big dreams or, at the very least, introduce them to something they've never heard of before. Overall, I like to think that my website is about possibilities. Chocolate covered bacon? Who knew? Check out the gallery here: http://www.eager-beaver.com/gallery.

4. What are the top 5 things you hope to-do in 2012?
I want to learn to play the ukelele, get back into running, drive down to Portland, Oregon, go sugar-free for a month, and relax in Bali.


5. What is your favorite pass-time?
I'm in the middle of a hate//love relationship with trying to teach myself to cook. Unfortunately, more often than not, my enthusiasm outweighs my skill level and the result is anywhere from inedible to finding its way into my dog's dish.

6. What is on your current wish-list?
An overnight stay in this sphere hotel.

7. Favorite blog reads?
Kindnessgirl, crazysexylife, bleubirdvintage, delightfullytacky, and Maiedae.

8. If you had three wishes what would they be?
Unlimited travel, the abolishment of pesticides, and a rule that states everyone has to waitress once in their life.

9. Current favorite source of inspiration?
My local library. I'm there at least a couple times a week.

10. What's your favorite meal?
Vietnamese salad rolls filled with avocado and mango, or else a green kale-based smoothie.

Find Sara Here:  Blog  |  Facebook  |  Twitter

Thank you, Sara, for a great interview!! I love your boldness and excitement to try new things and live life!! 



1 comment:

  1. she sounds like a super cool/ambitious lady. i'll def check out her blog ;]

    kellychristine

    ReplyDelete