Monday, October 03, 2011

Inspiration for your Nest: Favorite Home Books & Magazines!

One of my favorite areas of any bookstore is the "home design section" for books and//or magazines. :) I love being inspired by beautiful homes, easy DIY projects, and learning tips on creating a beautiful space on a budget. I am definitely not naturally gifted in home decorating and love the fact these books//mags offer just the right tips for nesting my little apartment. I wanted to share with you my all time favorite home inspiration books and magazines for this week's Inspiration for your Nest. :)


FAVORITE HOME DESIGN BOOKS:
Design*Sponge at Home
The Nest Home Design
Domino The Book of Decorating

FAVORITE HOME NESTING MAGAZINES:
Martha Stewart Living
IKEA Catalogue 
Do it Yourself Magazine
The Nest Magazine
Ready Made Magazine
What magazines//books most inspire you to nest??

10 comments:

  1. i just bought design sponge & domino ... super excited to be inspired. thanks for sharing your list

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these;) the ikea catalogue is awesom:)
    gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am definitely going to have to pick some of these up...been wanting to change some things out and need ideas and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sad that Readymade isn't sent to my home in glossy format. I accidentally began receiving the magazine in 2003 at a college apartment and have every copy since then. Huge stacks of em. I always fall in love with dying formats. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. IKEA!!! I'll need to check out the rest of these. I'm a book and magazine worm, with a STRONG love of home design, so this is totally up my alley. Thank you for posting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really am aching for the Domino book, and I'd love Design Sponge. I am already subscribed to and in love with Martha Stewart Living and Ready Made!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read Ready Made...I'll have to check it out!! But, I love all the other books and mags. So much inspiration, so little time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love reading Country Living Magazine and since I'm from Canada, Canada's Style at Home.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bust Magazine and ReadyMade Magazine inspire me to nest. But then again, I ALWAYS want to nest despite magazines haha :)

    ReplyDelete