Saturday, June 11, 2011

Just a little peek!

Our first day of ICEAtlanta was today! Jenny and I got up bright and early, coffee at hand, to set up our little booth. It was the best feeling to see the hard work and our labor of love all come together beautifully. I have much more to share, as well as some pretty detailed shots of our booth, and a few "what I wore" for the craft fair posts! But for now, here's a little peek:


I had the pleasure of meeting some blog readers and wanted to send out a huge THANK YOU for stopping by and supporting MaieDae. It was so great to meet you. :) Cheers to a successful day and another full day tomorrow!

11 comments:

  1. Wow. Love the new do! Great color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photo! Your booth looks super cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done you, it must feel really good to see all your labours of love out on display.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that looks great! That girl looks like an actress in a british tv soap. In eastenders ^_^ dont know the name of the character or the girl sorry, i dont watch soaps! Just from magazine covers

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHHHHH I didn't know about this! I totally would have driven over to say what's up & buy some pretty things! Aw, sad sad sad.
    Anyway, one of my friend's JUST had a beautiful wedding at Ambient Studios! AND you have the perfect hair. So jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look fantastic, and so does the booth from what I can tell!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you had a great time and sold lots of goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yippee!! i saw you and your booth was hands down the best one there! come by my blog...i'd love to hang out sometime, pretty lady! <3

    prettylittlestache.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. looking good! congrats! you rock!

    Jello

    ReplyDelete
  11. It was great meeting you too! I'm so glad I came across your fantastic little booth! It really was the most beautiful one there!

    ReplyDelete