Sunday, April 10, 2011

Weekly Wrap Up

SO, before I show my snapshot for the week and leave you with my favorite posts, I have some EXCITING news to share! Yesterday, I found out that I am an official vendor this June at the Indie Craft Experience in Atlanta!! -- I had the opportunity to visit ICE last year and can't believe I'm here, months later, getting ready to prep for the show! If you live in the Southeast, you should definitely make time to stop by. :)

Besides the exciting news above, Jon and I re-signed our apartment lease for another 14 months which means I have more of a motivation to continue nesting, since we are committing to more time. I've got some projects planned for this month that I'll be sure to share!

And now, I bring you the snapshot of the week:

Taken a couple months after we got engaged in my parents neighborhood -- 2009

5 Favorite Posts This Week
* Geek Chic: iPhone Apps by SRSLYLIZ
* Evening Inspiration in Miniature by Kyla Roma
* DIY Project: Paper Marquee Letter Lamp by Design*Sponge
* How to Make a Book Picture Frame by Paper n Stitch
* Seal of Love: Tattoo #1 by MaieDae

3 Things about Yours Truly
* The first song I learned on the guitar was "Everything" by Michelle Branch.
* I bought my wedding dress on Once Wed -- It was a beautiful 1950s vintage lace dress. I loved wearing it so much.
* My favorite kind of cereal is Lucky Charms. Mmmm marshmallows. :)

8 comments:

  1. I was just looking over the vendor list and saw your picture at the top! I'm glad you applied--you're going to love it. I'm vending again too, so I'll see you there. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so exciting for you!!! Yay for new opportunities and nesting, for sure:) I just love reading your posts, they are always so inspiring and happy! :) :) Hope you have a great week! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10.4.11

    that's fantastic news! congrats congrats congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your tattoo post love! It's so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations getting into ICE! I've seen pictures from previous shows and it looks like its a lot of fun. And congrats on the lease renewal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the feature! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is always my pleasure to feature you Kyla!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a sweet photo of you two!

    ReplyDelete